Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This post is for Tiff LOL Bachelorette ideas...

I would like to be somewhere by water, whether it be lake/pool, etc. BUT I know it will probably be too cool for the water around the time of our wedding. I'd like to figure it out early because I know everything costs MONEY lol. Tiff mentioned Florida, since it will be warmer there. That's an idea too. I LOVED vegas when we went this past December, not only for the strip but actually for the areas outside of the strip....And vegas is pretty cheap, if we were not to stay on the strip. But then again there's Austin, maybe those condos that Tres & I go to, they're on it's own "island" in the middle of Lake Travis, but then again that time of year is probably too cool to rent jet skis and stuff on the water....So, IDK. Do y'all have any ideas.

I guess water isn't really necessary, as long as I have you ladies we'll have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment