Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bridesmaids

My Bridal Party: (still working on Tres's)

Victoria *[maid of honor]
Maddy
Tiff
Kels
Fel
Monica


After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane [car] ride away.
-Sex & The City

i carry your heart- i carry it in my heart.
-e.e. cummings


I love you all with all of my heart. You all have been such a blessing to me. I couldn't imagine this day without each of you girls next to me!
 
 
 
With Love,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the two of you and am happy to be able to share that special day with you. This blog idea is a great way for us to stay connected. I was looking at some potential bridesmaid dresses. Here is one option. I liked this one because it was simple and I thought it fit your theme. Did you want all your bridesmaids in the same style dress or just same color?
    http://soc.li/wu9ZDrU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! that's what i thought too, we can all stay in touch & up to date :)

      OMG I LOVE that dress! I like it because it is the same style neckline that I want. I think it will look good on everyone. I think i'd like you ladies to all have the same style dress :)

      Delete
    2. and also something to think about is, should you all be the same color? since my colors will be teal & coral...

      Delete